Introducing the Kivnon K05 Twister AGV/AMR, the perfect solution for automating the transport of medium loads in highly specific processes and work environments where space is tight. This mobile robot is designed to be a reliable, safe, and easy-to-use work companion that can perform cyclical or conditional circuits and interact with other AGVs/AMRs, machines, systems, and people.
The K05 Twister features a 360-degree rotational movement and a magnetic guidance navigation system that allows for the circulation of the AGV/AMR to be totally free and without guidance elements on the floor. It has an on-board load capacity of up to 500 kg and towing capacity of up to 1,000 kg on a wheeled trolley, making it capable of handling a variety of loads.
The K05 Twister can be adapted to connect to fleet management systems, including those based on VDA 5050, allowing for easy integration into existing workflows. It also has high precision, making precise stops with full accuracy.
This AGV/AMR model is highly customizable and can be equipped with different options for on-board or towed loads, such as a retractable pin, lift table, or roller conveyor. It can even be used as a workbench. It feaures:
- 360⁰ rotational movement
- Can follow cyclical or conditional circuits
- Highly precise stopping with full accuracy
- Capable of interacting with other AGVs/AMRs, machines, systems, and/or people
- Can be adapted to connect to fleet management systems, including those based on VDA 5050
- Towing Capacity: 2,200 Lbs.
- Drag Force: 700N
- Driving Direction: Rotational 360°
- Type: Undercarriage
- Turning Radius Minimum: 25.6"
- Maximum Speed: 1.7 mph
- Minimum Speed: 0.2 mph
- Battery: 2 AGM batteries of 12V and 90Ah
- Battery Charging: In-line battary charging system and fast connector
- Ruote Guidance: Magnetic Tape
- Frontal Laser Scanner (SICK/OMRON)
- Operational Panel: Frontal panel with display and 1 E-Stop
- Coupling System: Retractable pin, lift table, roller conveyor
- Communication: RF Modem
- Status Display: Frontal status, error, and circuit control display
- Safety Measures: Laser scanner and safety PLC
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.5"x31.5"x11"
- Weight: 474 Lbs.
KIVNON shall receive the merchandise or products, reserving the right to check, as soon as possible in accordance with its ordinary activity, that there are no deficiencies and that they are correct and complete. Any defects detected shall be notified and claimed by KIVNON. In that sense, the Supplier waives challenging the claims for defects made past the usual deadlines.
Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, the legal provisions on lack of title or latent defects shall be applicable. For such purposes, KIVNON is entitled to choose the type of remedy, and the Supplier cannot refuse the type of remedy chosen by KIVNON, unless it involves bearing disproportionate costs.
In the event of an emergency and especially when the aim is to mitigate imminent risks or avoid disproportionate damages, KIVNON can eliminate the defects detected, and the Supplier must bear the costs.
If KIVNON bears the expenses as a result of a defective delivery of the merchandise (transport, labour, travel, material, etc.), they shall be borne by the Supplier.
In the event of lack of title, the Supplier shall exempt KIVNON from potential third-party claims, unless this is not attributable to the Supplier.
The expiry period for the rights arising from material defects starts on the date on which the merchandise is received at the facilities stated by KIVNON (transfer of risk).
If the Supplier complies with its obligation to remedy this with a replacement delivery, the expiry period for the merchandise delivered as the replacement shall start when it is delivered unless, when the remedy is accepted, the Supplier expressly and justifiably states that it has made the replacement delivery only as a gesture of courtesy to avoid litigation or maintain the commercial relations for the supply.